A leader in our industry, Del’s Pastry Ltd is a baked goods manufacturer supplying delicious desserts. Here at Del's Pastry, we are innovative, unrivaled, and committed to food safety. We use the highest quality ingredients to produce our custom recipes and traditional favourites. We are seeking team players looking for long-term employment in an exciting and fast paced atmosphere.
Our brand promises to make every calorie count!
We are a team of dedicated skilled professionals working hard to assist companies in a wide range of product requirements. For over 50 years, Del's Pastry has been developing and producing top quality pastries, strudels, cakes, and muffins shipped all over North America. We are seeking new team members to join us – some perks include daily delicious office treats, company group benefits and an overall exciting environment as we continue to grow.
Del’s Pastry is an essential service and has taken every precaution to keep our workers and vendors safe amidst the global Covid-19 pandemic – safety is and always remains our top priority.
• Help machine operator set up a production line, prepare baking racks and trays/boards for production
• Observe gauges, computer printouts, and video monitors to verify specified processing conditions.
• Make adjustment to process variables
• Maintain shift log of production and other data
• Check products for defects and to ensure conformance to Company standards
This role is physically demanding, heavy lifting, must be able to handle weight up to 40 lbs. repetitively
• Must have manual dexterity and be able to stand for extended periods
• Hand-eye coordination is a key requirement for this job
• Working knowledge of English both written and oral is mandatory
• Able to work flexible shift as required
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Be able to follow Food Safety regulations
• Warm and humid working environment
• Cold working environment as well when loading into the freezer
• Fast-paced manufacturing environment, repetitive tasks, and stand for extended hours
The bakery operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• We are requiring all staff to wear masks while working.
• We are having sanitation walk through the plant and office to spray all handles, or frequently used surfaces with sanitation. This is being completed every 2 hours.
• Sign in sheets must be filled in and answered before entering the plant
• Sanitize stations throughout